Klaidas Šiuipys – Amazon Expert, Consultant, Speaker and Account Manager
Klaidas is an Amazon seller and Amazon SEO professional, in the business since 2015, who works with hundreds of products and dozens of accounts. He is also a trainer, consultant and frequent speaker known for closely tracking how Amazon platforms are constantly evolving and how to adapt to take advantage of any changes. Active participation in FBA and other Amazon-related events, at times as a local moderator, is one of the ways he continually hones his knowledge and insights.
He is the founder of Shayz Consulting, which supports sellers on Amazon from A to Z: with training and strategic advice as well as the actual legwork needed to create and optimize product pages and ads, manage accounts, solve issues with seller support, arrange text, design and photo work, and more. The company’s motto, and Klaidas’s too, is “Amazon stress-free and profitably”.
If your goal is to start Amazon business or improve your results, I am ready to talk! Let’s get in touch today.
„The Fundamentals of AMAZON FBA – technical basics“
Do you want to start, build and grow a successful Amazon business?
Join the first ever Lithuanian “AMAZON FBA” online course. It is a comprehensive and easy-to-follow 7 step program that offers the fundamentals of how to build and grow your online business strategically and profitably. Members get exclusive lifelong access to a closed community group.
As I started my e-commerce journey in 2015, I would have loved to have all the fundamentals in one training program. After having worked with a number of Amazon businesses worldwide and helping them hit 5 to 10 million dollar yearly revenueturnover, I am excited for keen Amazon sellers who are going to take part in the “AMAZON FBA” course.
7-step course ‘AMAZON FBA- technical basics Fundamentals”:
1. Fundamentals: Amazon terms, seller account management, integration of third party tools;
2. The methods of product research;
3. Product listing, search terms, keywords, SEO, Brand Registry program, and managing Excel files;
4. Amazon selling, tax and inventory policies;
5. Advertising fundamentals and PPC campaign creation;
6. Product Launch, coupons, promotions and customer review management;
7. Amazon Fulfillment reports.
You will also get:
• The course is complemented with the lifetime access to 17 hours of video footage from the trainings and seminars. You will get access to the video library at the beginning of the course.
• The access to closed community group on Facebook.
Why this matters:
• We support and assist each other with problem solving.
• The fastest and easiest way of Q&A.
• Ongoing discussion of Amazon tips and tricks.
• Members get access to new course modules.
• You can actively contribute to the course development.
• You can share experiences, competences and even develop partnerships with the members.